Semiconductor Product Architect | Automotive Industry | Inhouse, Home-Office (mfd)
Our client is a classic hidden champion in the heart of the Ruhr region. For almost 40 years, high-tech has been created in the field of microelectronics for the automotive industry and other sectors. At the company headquarters in Dortmund, 1,000 employees, about 50 of them in IT, are involved in this success story.
As a Semiconductor Product Architect you will develop innovative solutions for the automotive industry!
Dortmund (Home Office up to 60%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Semiconductor Product Architect you will develop and create the architectures (product definitions) for new semiconductor products and technologies, in conjunction with customer requirements, design and BL roadmap.
- You are the internal interface to the customer and contact person for all new product definitions.
- You are responsible for product definition milestones with all technical project information.
- You create and prepare the documentation as well as technical product presentations for customers.
- You have completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, engineering, computer science, physics or similar
- You have several years of professional experience in a company in the semiconductor industry or with an electronics manufacturer in the automotive industry
- You have knowledge in the areas of development, test or production of semiconductors as well as in the design of analogue and digital circuits
- You are read to travel
- You are keen to work in international teams
- You have a very good knowledge of the German and English languages, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20868, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.