Design manager in spe for machine tools | lathes, assemblies | in-house (mfd)
Our client is a medium-sized manufacturer of machine tools with a long history.
As a design manager in spe for machine tools, you will develop new components for lathes and take over the management of the design after a familiarization period.
Rheinfelden (Baden) (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As design manager in spe for machine tools you will develop machine tools and lathes.
- Initially, you will familiarize yourself with the design of lathes and their assemblies and successively take over the management of the department.
- Your tasks will also include the calculation and design of machine components such as bearings, guides and belt drives.
- You will prepare manufacturing documents and documentation.
- The design of hydraulics is also one of your tasks.
- You will conduct preliminary technical discussions with suppliers.
- Completed studies; additional training in mechanical engineering is desirable
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial or medium-sized machine tool manufacturing
- Confident handling of 3D CAD, ideally with Inventor
- Experience in casting, welded assemblies, sheet metal, machine components and hydraulics is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20522, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.