Inhouse Consultant SAP S/4 Service, CS, FSM | 50 % Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a cutting-edge SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Ambilly (Home Office up to 50%), Wetzlar (Home Office up to 50%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- Inhouse Consultant SAP S/4 Service, CS, FSM you will be responsible for and ensure the SAP system flow in the modules S/4 Service, CS and FSM.
- You control the process consulting and design for all SAP Service related topics.
- You are responsible for customizing and master data settings in SAP S/4 Service, FSM and CS.
- You plan and implement the SAP CPQ integration in the SAP Commerce Cloud.
- You will create documentation and training materials for key users, end users and 1st level support.
- Furthermore, they ensure the operational day-to-day business within the 2nd level support.
- Completed university studies in the field of computer science or comparable qualification
- Solid experience in SAP consulting in the area of SAP S/4 Service (Cloud) and CS, including FSM integration
- Experience in SAP ABAP programming and SAP Solution Manager is an advantage
- Fluent language skills in English and German are required, knowledge of French is an advantage
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20510, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.