Consultant Automotive SPICE | ASPICE, Functional Safety ISO 26262, QM (mfd)
Our client stands for software engineering, consulting, development and training at a top technological level. A co-owner of the group is a professor of computer science and the company is thus able to implement the latest technology in customer projects. On the agenda are intelligent concepts and modern technologies. He makes them usable and supports his customers in opening up new possibilities and potentials, so that they are always one step ahead.
You plan, coordinate and perform Automotive SPICE / ASPICE assessments in a national and international environment.
Nürnberg (Home Office up to 60%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Consultant Automotive SPICE you will plan, coordinate and conduct Automotive SPICE / ASPICE assessments in a national and international environment.
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of assessments and coach in the planning of the assessment preparation and in the implementation of the measures derived from the assessment.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of an assessment and coach in the implementation of the defined measures.
- You are the first point of contact for the customer in this subject area.
- You advise the organizational units with regard to their development processes.
- You prepare and conduct Automotive SPICE / ASPICE events such as training courses and trainings and thus empower customers in the area of process optimization according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- You support the company development in PreSales.
- Studies in a suitable technical field
- Professional experience in the automotive field
- Ideally, you have already completed appropriate further training as a Provisional Assessor, Competent Assessor or Principal Assessor for Automotive SPICE / ASPICE
- But also candidates with consulting experience who want to develop into this environment are welcome
- Knowledge of Functional Safety / ISO 26262 is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20250, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.