Senior Hardware Developer | Electronics, ARM Cortex, PCB, PCBA, ECAD, SPI, I2C, CAN | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a leading hardware manufacturer whose products are known worldwide. It employs more than 200 people.
Develop interesting and world-renowned high-end electronics products!
Landshut (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Senior Hardware Developer you will work in electronics product development in project teams from the idea to aftersales.
- Creation of hardware architecture and specifications.
- Component creation and maintenance of the Altium database.
- Design of PCBs / PCBAs for various products (schematics, layout, EE BOM, Gerber files) as well as cable drawings with the goal of process-safe and sustainable production.
- Evaluation of new technologies and alternative components for suitability in the products.
- Creation of test specifications for developed assemblies.
- Coordination and execution of tests (EMI / EMC / ESD) in external test laboratories.
- Review and evaluation of test results and reports from external employees and suppliers (e. g. CE / FCC test reports).
- Supervision and coaching of junior colleagues.
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering or a comparable suitable field of study
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of PCBs / PCBAs for mass production of electronics products
- Experience with common bus systems such as SPI, I2C, CAN and USB
- Knowledge of microcontrollers, preferably with the ARM Cortex Mx processor families
- Very good skills in measurement techniques and failure analysis
- Very good knowledge of circuit design for embedded systems
- Experience with Altium Designer or comparable ECAD systems
- Good command of English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20221, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.