Full Stack Developer Cloud | Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, Azure | Home Office (mfd)
The company is an internationally active player in the design, maintenance and construction of traffic engineering systems. It is on a strong growth path and offers its employees a stable and attractive workplace.
You are responsible for an innovative solution in a cloud environment on different levels. Within Germany it is possible to exclusively work remotely from home.
Alternatively Mannheim or Germany (Home Office)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Full Stack Developer Cloud you are responsible for the conception and further development of features for a solution for the digitalization of traffic engineering assets.
- You will create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and automated deployments via Azure DevOps.
- You will handle the containerization of services using Docker.
- You will also develop system designs and software architectures and be responsible for supporting the hosted cloud solution (MS Azure).
- Apart from occasional visits to the company site, working remotely from home is possible within Germany.
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable education in a technical environment
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the environment described above and especially with the implementation of features (Angular / TypeScript / NodeJS)
- Knowledge with Git, Jira, and Confluence is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20159, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.