The company is an internationally active player in the design, maintenance and construction of traffic engineering systems. It is on a strong growth path and offers its employees a stable and attractive workplace.
Design an innovative solution in a cloud environment for a company that manages traffic-related infrastructure. Within Germany it is possible to exclusively work remotely from home.
Alternatively Mannheim (Home Office up to 80%) or Germany (Home Office 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Frontend Developer Angular you will be responsible for the conception and further development of features for a cloud solution for the digitalization of traffic-related assets.
- You will implement frontend components and services, especially with Angular 13.
- For this purpose, you will work on the creation of new concepts and features participate in the design of software architectures.
- Apart from occasional visits to the company site, working remotely from home is possible within Germany.
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable education in a technical environment
- At least 2 years of professional experience in front-end development with Angular
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, and Confluence is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage, even the willingness to learn German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20156, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.