Software Developer Automation | SAP Logistics, C++, PHP, Eclipse, Databases | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a classic hidden champion in the heart of the Ruhr region. For almost 40 years, high-tech has been created in the field of microelectronics for the automotive industry and other sectors. At the company headquarters in Dortmund, 1,000 employees, about 50 of them in IT, are involved in this success story.
As a Software Developer in this company, you will be involved in every step of the software projects. Planning, logistics and production control environment.
Dortmund (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Software Developer Automation you create the requirements for planning, logistics and production control (MES/PPS/interface SAP/EDI).
- You create the concepts and plan the architecture.
- You develop the software, test it and deploy new releases.
- You coordinate with internal departments such as order management, planning & logistics, and production management.
- You collaborate with external service providers.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the development of software solutions in the production environment
- Experience in the area of SAP logistics with reference to IDOC interfaces in the direction of MES
- Experience with common development tools and languages (e.g. Eclipse/IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, Java, C++, PL/SQL)
- Good English skills
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19996, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.