Inhouse Consultant SAP PP / SAP PM | SAP S/4HANA | 50% home office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a cutting-edge SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Wetzlar (Home Office up to 40%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an Inhouse Consultant SAP PP / SAP PM you analyze and optimize processes in production including rollout planning.
- You are responsible for customizing and master data settings in SAP PP and SAP PM.
- In doing so, you work with internal and external project members and participate in global implementation projects.
- You ensure a practice-oriented knowledge enhancement in the area of SAP S/4HANA.
- You create documentation and training materials for key users, end users and support.
- Several years of professional experience in customizing vno SAP PP and/or SAP PM
- Understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes
- Fluent English required
- German language skills desired
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19779, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.