Software Engineer C# / Blazor | C#, ASP.NET Core, CRM, Workflows, Family Business | Inhouse (mfd)
Vesterling has been one of the leading personnel service providers in the technology sector for more than 25 years. The focus of its activities is on recruiting experts through to executive search at board level. We find the best specialists and executives to help our clients achieve their corporate goals. Our candidates achieve their career goals with our support.
Owner-managed family business, versatile tasks in development of a CRM system.
München (Home Office bis 20%)
Type de contrat:
- As a software engineer C# / Blazor you will implement demanding specifications for the complex business processes of an owner-managed family business.
- Your most important tasks include the migration and further development of an extensive CRM system using Blazor, C#, ASP.NET Core and T-SQL.
- You will also develop changes and enhancements to existing components.
- You create reports with SSRS.
- You will process requirements, plan and execute software tests and help users to get the most out of the systems.
- The employer explicitly supports the immigration of professionals from abroad for this role. No knowledge of German is required.
- University degree: Bachelor or Master
- Hands-on experience in software development with Blazor or Razor.
- Experience with SQL, ideally T-SQL.
- Ideally knowledge of Entity Framework Core.
- Ideally experience with unittests and with tools like Jira and Git.
- Willingness to relocate to München / Germany.
- Good command of English.
20308 via e-mail