Backend Developer PHP | Symfony, E-Commerce, Spryker | Inhouse, up to 50% home office possible (mfd)
Our client is a renowned family company with a long tradition, active in both retail and production of consumer goods.
Agile web development with PHP and Spryker in a broad field of activity. Inhouse central in Madrid, remote work is possible by arrangement.
Madrid (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Backend Developer PHP you will be part of a new team for further development in the e-commerce and omnichannel area of an established German family business.
- In addition to software development, you will be responsible for the architectural integration into the internal infrastructure.
- In the agile software development you will primarily use your PHP skills.
- You will be involved in software engineering across the board in the conception, requirements analysis, and architecture of new and existing systems.
- With a hands-on mentality, you can introduce and control new topics and technologies.
- First concrete professional experience in PHP software development, ideally in an agile environment
- Very good knowledge of PHP and at least one framework such as Symfony or Spryker
- Knowledge in CI/CD and DevOps area would be an advantage (e.g. also Docker)
- Good knowledge of English is required
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20855, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.