Development engineer optical sensors | Inhouse, owner-managed company (mfd)
Our client is an owner-managed company in the field of sensor technology with a market share of over 80%.
As a Development Engineer Optical Sensors you have the opportunity to develop into a management position in 3 - 5 years.
Lohmar (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As development engineer optical sensors you develop sensors for gate and door control systems.
- You are responsible for all steps of the development from the first idea, design and specification to series production.
- You will create test specifications and development documentation and support production from conception to series production as well as customer service support.
- The maintenance of existing sensors is also part of your tasks.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of optical sensors
- Experience in the development of electronic hardware
- Experience in lens calculations and their shaping for corresponding plastic tools
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20785, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.