Lead Developer / Software Architect JAVA / JEE | Angular, Docker, Kubernetes | up to 100 % HO (mfd)
Our client is an independent and owner-managed software house with a strong market position in the field of IT service management. His software products are used by a large number of well-known companies from a wide range of industries. He offers career starters an interesting start with individual training.
Exciting task in the modularization and modernization of an ITSM solution.
Alternatively Germany (Home Office 100%), München (Home Office up to 100%), Düsseldorf (Home Office up to 100%) or Aalen (Home Office up to 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Lead Developer / Software Architect JAVA / JEE you will take over the technical leadership of an agile software development team.
- You will support the team in modularizing a monolithic application and making it cloud-ready.
- In your role, you will coordinate and drive software decisions, coach and guide the less experienced team members.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner, analyzing requirements, estimating efforts, planning features and implementing them in 2-weekly sprints.
- Likewise, you will coordinate closely with lead developers from other teams to avoid redundancies.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in object-oriented software development with JAVA in an enterprise environment (JEE / Jakarta).
- Knowledge of modern software architectures such as SOA, WebServices, MicroServices.
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) is desirable.
- Enthusiasm for topics such as modularization, API-first and application security.
- Good English skills in written and spoken, German skills are desirable.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20714, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.