Team Lead Hardware Development | Electronics, PLM, Methods, Team Leadership, Altium | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a leading hardware manufacturer whose products are known worldwide. It employs more than 200 people.
Lead a team of experienced hardware developers and use your experience to take successful and world-renowned consumer electronic products to the next level.
Landshut (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Team Lead Hardware Development you will be responsible for an interesting field of tasks:
- Further development of the hardware system architecture.
- Increase of modularity.
- Continuous improvement of development processes incl. establishment of versioning system.
- Development for series production.
- Integration test with firmware.
- Preliminary test for external testing regarding EMC and ESD.
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team of currently five experienced hardware developers, future growth planned.
- Control and coordination of the cooperation with external parties and development partners.
- Completed studies in a STEM subject area
- Several years of experience in the development of electronic components going into series production
- Practice in working with Altium and with simulation systems
- Clear understanding of successful hardware development processes and routine in implementation
- No extensive software knowledge necessary, but good know-how at the interface to firmware development
- Ideally experience from systems engineering
- At least first management experience
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20665, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.