Buyer for the Chinese market | 38 h-week | Market leader and hidden champion (mfd)
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of processing and packaging equipment in the pharmaceutical industry. With the help of decades of success, the highest quality and the use of the latest technologies, he has built his production and distribution network around the world.
Establishing new procurement sources for electronic components at a technology leader and hidden champion!
Karlsruhe (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a buyer for the Chinese market, you will be responsible for establishing alternative procurement sources in China.
- You develop savings potentials and implement them, among other things, by further developing procurement and logistics processes.
- You take over supplier management and are responsible for negotiating purchasing and framework agreements with national and international suppliers.
- Together with your colleagues, you define technical designs and quality requirements.
- You are a know-how carrier and carry out the entire contract award process including the necessary operational activities.
- Degree in business administration or other suitable field of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience in purchasing in the mechanical and plant engineering sector
- MS Office knowledge and ideally also SAP knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Chinese
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20536, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.