Product Owner high frequency E-Commerce webshop | up to 85.000 € (mfd)
Our client is a competence center for software and digitalization for an important segment of the automotive industry.
As a Product Owner high frequency E-Commerce webshop, you will analyze data and user behavior to develop and improve features.
Köln (Home Office up to 90%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Product Owner you are responsible for the product data strategy of a high-frequency E-Commerce webshop as well as the connection and synchronization of data to the product master data management.
- You design workflows together with the category management to ensure high quality product data.
- In doing so, you will ensure that product data can be scaled internationally.
- You establish and oversee a data-driven approach to feature development.
- You will develop and manage the Product Backlog based on business specifications and optimal customer value. You will also create and detail Epics and User Stories that are the basis for development and testing.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the End2End design and implementation of web products and the design and coordination of backend systems in an agile manner.
- You ensure the stable operation of your products and coordinate service and support providers.
- Professional training or studies with IT background
- At least 2 years of experience as a product owner with a very good understanding and proven track record of working with product data
- Knowledge of trends in the online industry and keen interest in learning product management skills
- Passion for digital products and services and for problem solving
- Good command of written and spoken English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20519, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.