Senior Inhouse Consultant SAP Authorizations | SAP S/4HANA | 50% Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a cutting-edge SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Ambilly (Home Office up to 50%), Wetzlar (Home Office up to 50%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Senior Inhouse Consultant SAP Authorizations you support the implementation of a global authorisation concept according to compliance requirements (Segregation of Duties, Firefighter etc.).
- You are an active part of a global S/4 HANA rollout project, including processing user and authorisation requests for existing authorisation roles.
- You are responsible for setting up and further developing a central user administration for S/4 HANA (incl. FIORI, C/4 HANA and Business Warehouse).
- You support SAP audits and documentation of authorisation concepts.
- Furthermore, you process user and authorisation requests for existing authorisation roles.
- Together with the SAP team, you ensure system availability.
- You are responsible for the coordination and quality assurance of external resources.
- You control the operational user and role administration in the live environment.
- Several years of professional experience in customising SAP Authorizations
- Project Management skills in implemtation projects
- Ideally knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20506, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.