Senior Consultant SAP C/4HANA | SAP Sales Cloud CRM CPQ | Inhouse | 50 % Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a state-of-the-art SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Ambilly (Home Office up to 50%), Wetzlar (Home Office up to 50%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Senior Consultant SAP C/4HANA you will lead the development and technical implementation of projects in the area of SAP C/4HANA.
- You will manage the development and implementation of a global C/4HANA template.
- You are responsible for the analysis of marketing, sales and service processes as well as the development of technical concepts.
- You are responsible for and take care of ensuring the proper SAP system flow (S/4, C/4, SAP FSM, etc.).
- Furthermore, you will manage the planning and implementation of the SAP CPQ integration in the SAP Commerce Cloud.
- You will perform IT integration tests.
- You will create documentation and training materials for key users, end users and 1st level support.
- After the implementation you will ensure the operational day-to-day business within the 2nd level support.
- Several years of professional experience in the customization of SAP CRM modules
- Project management skills in implementation projects
- Ideally knowledge of SAP C/4HANA
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20505, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.