Master Data Architect | SAP S/4HANA | 50 % home office possible (mfd)
Our client stands for innovative and individual technical solutions, technological perfection, competent advice and reliable service worldwide. For more than 150 years, the company has been setting standards in its industrial segment.
Be part of a journey towards S/4HANA within a cutting-edge SAP landscape: Ariba, C/4HANA, Service Cloud, FSM, Rise.
Alternatively Ambilly (Home Office up to 50%), Wetzlar (Home Office up to 50%) or Lörrach (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Master Data Architect, you will be responsible for application support and project management in the area of MDM.
- You will be responsible for designing harmonized and cross-functional business processes in the area of Master Data Management as part of the global SAP S/4 implementation.
- You will be responsible for the conception and implementation of company-wide Master Data standards in the areas of: Governance, Organization, Processes, Systems and Tools.
- Furthermore, you will define KPIs to ensure high data quality within the systems.
- You support Change Management in the implementation of new business processes.
- You lead workshops with focus on master data.
- Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable education
- Many years of experience in project management as well as the definition of global standards in the area of master data
- Knowledge of MDM tools, SAP S/4 (Material Master, Business Partner), SAP C/4, PLM
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel internationally (10 - 20 %)
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20504, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.