Lead Developer / Architekt JAVA | Spring, textil trade, Projects | Inhouse | up to 110.000 € (mfd)
Our client is a specialist for the implementation of digital solutions for product information in the textile industry (also in the luxury segment) and in retail. To this end, he continues to expand his partnership with software manufacturers and acts as an integrator. His goals include, for example, technical improvements in the area of collaboration. He is part of a large international group of companies, but has a lot of start-up spirit to offer.
An agile mindset with JAVA architecture - know-how, "hands-on" coding skills and international communication is required. Up to 40% remote work is possible.
München (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Lead Developer / Architekt JAVA you will be responsible for exciting customer projects involving individual customizations for complex standard software in the textile trade and luxury goods industry.
- For this purpose you will create concepts and manage product configurations and participate hands-on in the implementation (including code reviews).
- You will work closely with the software development department (which is partly located abroad in Western Europe) as well as with the product management.
- Perspectively you could also take over the management of a small local team, which is still growing.
- The working language is English, the colloquial language is German.
- Up to 40% home offce is possible in this position.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a software developer in the area of JAVA / Spring
- Knowledge of modern software architectures and DevOps processes
- An agile mindset with hands-on coding skills and international communication is required
- Good English skills and at least solid German skills are required
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20499, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.