Consultant PLM / PIM | Textile industry, international environment | up to 90,000 € (mfd)
Our client is a specialist for the implementation of digital solutions for product information in the textile industry (also in the luxury segment) and in retail. To this end, he continues to expand his partnership with software manufacturers and acts as an integrator. His goals include, for example, technical improvements in the area of collaboration. He is part of a large international group of companies, but has a lot of start-up spirit to offer.
Customer consulting and implementation of PLM / PIM solutions in the retail and luxury goods industry
München (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a consultant PLM / PIM, you will advise customers from the retail and luxury goods industry (mainly in the textiles sector) on the implementation of PLM / PIM solutions.
- You will be involved in the rollout, customizing and application support (migrations and updates).
- Together with the customer, you will take on the requirements and hold training sessions.
- You will work closely with the software development department, product managers and designers.
- Customer support is provided in German and the company language is English.
- At least initial professional experience in application support (e.g. ERP, CRM, PLM, e-commerce / PIM, etc.)
- Experience in trade, in the textile or luxury goods industry is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per week at the customer's, otherwise home office or office in Munich)
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20498, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.