Technical Writer | MadCap Flare, Adobe FrameMaker | Inhouse, up to 75.000€ (mfd)
Our client is a successful medical technology company with a focus on neurophysiological research. The company operates internationally and is a certified manufacturer of complex biomedical products.
Become part of an exciting company dedicated to advancing human knowledge in the field of neuroscience research.
München (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Technical Writer, you will design and create complex scientific texts and technical documentation and update existing documents in English. For this purpose, you will use documentation software.
- You transfer existing content from Adobe FrameMaker to MedCap Flare.
- You coordinate with the hardware and software development, product management, and technical and scientific support departments.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in writing technical user documentation for hardware and software products
- Experience with analyzing and writing complex texts in English
- Profound knowledge of MadCap Flare and basic knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker
- Basic technical understanding in the fields of electrical engineering and neurophysiology
- Very good written and spoken English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20452, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.