Senior Consultant Networks | Consulting, Public Administration | little travel, 60 % home office (mfd)
Your new employer is a long-established technical service provider for the public sector with a focus on security. Its market position is strong and its order situation extremely good. It convinces its customers with high consulting quality and industry-specific expertise.
You will support and advise the public sector on exciting, large and complex projects to create secure network infrastructures.
Alternatively München (Home Office up to 60%), Germany (Home Office 100%), Köln (Home Office up to 60%) or Berlin (Home Office up to 60%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Senior Consultant Networks, you will advise the public sector at municipal, state and federal level and support them in setting up and implementing secure network structures.
- In doing so, you will comprehensively record technical, operational and economic requirements in the areas of fixed and mobile networks.
- Based on this, you will develop solution proposals for secure communications infrastructures.
- You will create concepts for secure network infrastructures, design and plan IT infrastructures including their networking, then support the awarding of services if necessary and evaluate service providers. You will also accompany the migration, which you will not carry out yourself.
- You also plan customer workshops and support customer acquisition and the preparation of offers.
- Completed studies in a suitable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in consulting customers (internal and external) for the development of secure network infrastructures and network architectures
- Experience with communication protocols and transmission technologies
- Interest in new IT communication technologies and IT standards as well as in market and technology developments, especially with regard to IoT / Internet of Things or Cloud
- Experience in project management as well as customer- and solution-oriented consulting personality with strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20433, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.