Project Manager Electric Motors | Requirements Management | 50% Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client is a traditional, particularly innovative German medium-sized family business. It produces and distributes high-quality power tools and their accessories in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
With your experience in project management for electric motors, you will contribute with a lot of freedom to an innovative international German medium-sized company!
Göppingen (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Project Manager Electric Motors, you will be responsible for managing and planning development projects with a focus on electric motors, with a great deal of freedom and personal responsibility.
- You will prepare requirements and specifications for service providers and handle requirements management.
- You will also work on the industrialization of electric motors and manage the interfaces with stakeholders and specialist departments with strong communication skills.
- You control and coordinate external service providers and are responsible for the technical evaluation of motor concepts.
- Occasional travel to suppliers and service providers rounds off your profile.
- Successfully completed relevant technical studies.
- Several years of professional experience in the electric motor environment, in particular also with design as well as process knowledge in electronics/motor development.
- Experience as a project manager and in project management as well as in cooperation with external service providers.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of electronics manufacturing and quality management.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20341, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.