Head of Software Development | Embedded, Application, SW-Architecture | up to 140.000€ (mfd)
Our client is a leading hardware manufacturer whose products are known worldwide. It employs more than 200 people.
Shape the software ecosystem around world-renowned electronics products with your team!
Landshut (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Head of Software Development, you will be responsible for the increasingly important software landscape surrounding our client's internationally marketed high-end electronic devices. Together with your team, you will develop and design the firmware as well as the backend and mobile apps. Especially in the software architecture and methodology you will also contribute personally.
- You will lead a partly international team with 10 internal and as many external employees and report from the second management level to the division manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Requirements management in cooperation with the product management.
- Software development for firmware, application software and mobile apps on Android and iOS.
- Architecture development for a new product generation.
- Further development of processes and methods.
- Completed studies in computer science, engineering or comparable education
- Several years of experience in software architecture
- Good know-how in software development, primarily C++, C#, Flutter
- You are looking for creative freedom and think entrepreneurial
- At least five years of professional experience, ideally in an engineering or automotive environment
- Good knowledge of German and English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20338, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.