Software Developer Embedded Testing | SIL, ECUs, Matlab | Inhouse, up to 50% Homeoffice (mfd)
Our client, a small but rapidly growing company, offers software solutions tailored precisely to its customers. Its expertise ranges from embedded development to DevOps and data engineering to cloud computing.
Actively shape the change in the automotive industry and bring hydrogen into the vehicle!
München (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Software Developer Embedded Testing you will be part of a well-rehearsed and collegial team and work on the future topic of hydrogen in the automotive sector.
- The main focus of your work will be on model-based development and the virtual
- validation of ECUs by means of test scenarios and tool chains in the field of hydrogen.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining automated test environments in Matlab/Simulink.
- You have several years of professional experience in the SiL / Software in the Loop environment and in working with ECUs.
- You have experience with Matlab, Simulink and ideally also have knowledge of working with CI / Continuous Integration.
- You do not need any experience with hydrogen and also no validation knowledge.
- Good knowledge of English is required and basic knowledge of German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20313, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.