Embedded Software Developer AUTOSAR | C / C++, AUTOSAR | 50% Working from home (mfd)
Our client, a small but rapidly growing company, offers software solutions tailored precisely to its customers. Its expertise ranges from embedded development to DevOps and data engineering to cloud computing.
Actively shape the change in the automotive industry and work on future topics!
München (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Embedded Software Developer AUTOSAR you will be part of a well-rehearsed and collaborative team.
- Your focus is on the development of embedded software in the AUTOSAR area.
- In doing so, you will configure modules with the tools customary in the industry.
- You will code in C and C++.
- Your tasks also include analyzing and debugging errors and bugs on the test bench and fixing them.
- You are also in constant exchange with the customers.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and in embedded software development.
- Experience with embedded C / C++.
- Good knowledge of English is required and solid knowledge of German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20312, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.