Enterprise Architect | Application Management, EAM, TOGAF | up to 110.000 € | up to 60% H.O. (mfd)
Our client is a mechanical engineering company and market leader in its segment. It owns and runs production facilities in many European countries, but also in America and the Far East. It is represented in important markets all over the world by its own subsidiaries or sales partners, so that it is represented in all focal points of its market. In recent years, the company has increased its sales and earnings and, with innovative developments, increased sales of its products especially in the Asian and American markets.
Exciting challenge in Enterprise Application Management with a global market leader!
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Enterprise Architect, you will focus on applications and its interfaces, analyzing and evaluating them.
- You will develop target images in coordination with IT and business departments.
- You will define and implement processes to support a transparent and managed application landscape.
- You will derive recommendations for action to modernize the application landscape.
- You will create roadmaps and ensure its implementation.
- You will provide technical and strategic advice to IT management regarding upcoming projects.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Enterprise Architecture or IT Architecture
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) incl. design and implementation of related system modules (e.g. SAP, CRM, Online Portals ...)
- Knowledge of relevant architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience in project management
- Good written and spoken English, German language skills are secondary
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20311, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.