SAP Generalist | FI, CO, SD, MM | international group | up to 100.000 € (mfd)
Our client is a global player in the chemical industry with numerous successful products. It offers its employees a great deal of creative freedom, an international, diverse working environment, and attractive compensation.
As an SAP Generalist, you will be responsible for the implementation, user support and daily operation of an SAP landscape.
Düsseldorf (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an SAP Generalist, you will be responsible for the respective assigned modules within SAP.
- You will ensure support as well as the tracking and resolution of inquiries and problems and forward the questions to the manufacturer support if necessary.
- You will work closely with your colleagues from other departments at worldwide locations.
- You review and document SAP processes.
- You identify test scenarios and coordinate testing for upgrades, new features and enhancements, including troubleshooting.
- You manage system changes in accordance with third party vendors and internal stakeholders and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Completed education or college level experience with at least 3 years of SAP experience.
- Experience in SAP support and troubleshooting
- Expertise in the supported modules with a willingness to expand knowledge
- Experience in functional integration with other SAP modules (SD, MM, FI, CO)
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20297, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.