Functional Safety Specialist | FuSi, FMEA, FMEDA, MIL-STD 882E, DEF-STAN 00-56 | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a German company with German and Dutch parent companies, specialized in the development and operation of vehicles.
You will be responsible for product safety in the development and operation of an international vehicle program. 40% HomeOffice is possible.
München (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Functional Safety Specialist you will participate on product safety in development and operation of an international vehicle program.
- You will be responsible for the preparation, execution and completion of follow-up actions for meetings with customers and suppliers on the topic of product safety.
- You will independently perform safety analyses and prepare FTAs, FMEA, FMEDA, etc.
- You manage safety-related interfaces of different systems and use management tools of systems engineering.
- Your area of responsibility also includes checking compliance with all safety regulations and conformity with approval documents when delivering vehicles.
- Degree in a suitable technical field.
- At least 2 Years of professional experience in the above mentioned field of responsibility.
- Knowledge of relevant safety standards, e.g. Mil-Std 882E, Def-Stan 00-56, IEC 61508 or ISO 26262.
- Knowledge of Reliability Workbench and qualification databases (e.g. DOORS).
- Good command of English, German is a plus.
- NATO citizenship is required.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20295, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.