Operations Manager Forge | International Market Leader (mfd)
Our customer is a manufacturer and supplier of machine components for the agricultural industry.
As Operations Manager, you will optimize the processes of a mountain production unit in an international organization.
Remscheid (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Operations Manager Forge, you will analyze and improve the industrial, logistics and procurement processes of the plant in Bergisches Land.
- In a matrix organization, you report to the Managing Director on site and the Head of the International Business Unit.
- You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of operational processes based on a LEAN strategy.
- Your tasks will also include ensuring safety, environmental standards, quality and on-time deliveries as well as inventory optimization.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering or comparable studies
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a manufacturing company in the metal processing sector, experience in the forging sector is an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in LEAN environment in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge in all aspects of operations management (engineering, production, procurement, logistics)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20279, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.