Senior DWH Architect | AWC Cloud, Data Warehouse, Generalist, ETL, Databases, BI Tools (mfd)
Our client is an innovative, award-winning Grown Up that has been in the coaching and development business for 10 years. Clients are able to grow personally and professionally. They also have this aspiration with their own employees. In a highly professional and motivated team you can become part of this success story.
As a Senior Data Warehouse Architect, you will provide decisive impetus for the operation and further development of the DWH.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Senior DWH Architect you are the central contact person in the company's data management.
- You are responsible for the expansion of the DWH in the cloud.
- You orchestrate and develop the ETL processes.
- All data converges with you and you create the single source of truth.
- You are in constant exchange with the stakeholders.
- As an expert, you contribute your experience and find new solutions and innovative ways.
- You have several years of experience as a DWH expert
- You convince with your expertise and your communication skills
- You want to develop yourself professionally and personally and are looking for a company where this is possible in a holistic way.
- You want to make a career as a people leader or thought leader
- You have experience in the Redshift DWH environment
- You are familiar with the AWS world and know the most common ETL and BI tools
- You are fluent in English and if you don't speak German, you can still learn it
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20259, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.