SAP Analyst | international group (mfd)
Our client is a global player in the chemical industry with numerous successful products. It offers its employees a great deal of creative freedom, an international, diverse working environment, and attractive compensation.
As an SAP Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation, user support and daily operation of an SAP landscape.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an SAP Analyst, you will be both a technical and a process expert for each assigned module within SAP.
- You will provide configuration and end-user support as well as tracking and resolution of requests and issues.
- If necessary, you will refer questions to vendor support.
- You will work closely with your coclkegen from other departments at worldwide locations.
- You will review and document SAP processes.
- You identify the need for end user training in both SAP and related processes.
- You identify test scenarios and coordinate testing for upgrades, new features and enhancements, including troubleshooting.
- You will manage system changes in accordance with third party vendors and internal stakeholders and ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Assign user profiles and roles and maintain existing ones in accordance with audit requirements.
- Completed education or college level experience with at least 3 years of SAP experience.
- Support and troubleshooting experience.
- Expertise in the supported modules with a willingness to expand knowledge
- Experience in functional integration with other SAP modules.
- Understanding of system interfaces and dependencies and ability to work through processes
- Experience with master data preparation and loading using LSMW, if required.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel internationally
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20255, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.