Development Engineer Electronics | Electronic Assemblies, EMC | Inhouse, up to 60% Home-Office (mfd)
Our client is an international, listed company that specializes in the manufacture of high-quality products for measurement technology. With its products, it preferentially serves customers from the pharmaceutical industry worldwide. The company is extremely successful, can look back on strong growth and will also further expand its location.
Work for a renowned, internationally positioned, stable and strongly growing market leader in on the further development of analytical instruments for life sciences.
München (Home Office up to 60%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Development Engineer Electronics you will work in a multinational team on varied and exciting tasks with a high practical relevance on a proven and extremely successful device.
- In doing so, you will design and develop electronic assemblies (analog/digital) for the technically demanding devices.
- Your tasks include drafting and circuit diagram design, testing and optimizing the designs with regard to costs, supply reliability, performance and interference immunity.
- You will accompany the devices until their technical acceptance, develop test strategies for suppliers and conduct EMC tests.
- Likewise, you will accompany the introduction of assemblies up to series production, create the accompanying documentation as part of the design transfer and work together with purchasing, service and production.
- Degree in electrical engineering or a comparable suitable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in electronics development, especially with design, simulation and verification of analog and digital circuits as well as in debugging
- Knowledge of working with common electronics design software such as Altium Designer
- Experience with bus systems and EMC
- Ideally experience with FPGA's and in programming of embedded microcontrollers, both however expressly not a must
- Good written and spoken English and ideally also good German skills
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20229, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.