Azure Cloud Architect | modern startup | in-house, 100% home office possible (mfd)
Our client is a competence center for software and digitalization for an important segment of the automotive industry.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you will be the enabler of software developers and coordinate future steps in technology stack selection.
Alternatively Köln (Home Office up to 100%) or Germany (Home Office 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an Azure Cloud Architect, you will support to eight cross-functional project teams in making technical decisions on future technologies.
- You will work closely with the Head of Technology, senior backend developers on the teams, and DevOps engineers.
- Their ideas are the architectural vision for future developments.
- Along with a lot of freedom to make decisions, you will have a decisive influence on
- The technological strategy within the company.
- You design the future architecture of an eCommerce application landscape to build the existing platform into a strong European eCommerce player.
- You coach and support the developers in mastering cloud technologies
- With a focus on PaaS solutions and a serverless approach.
- You keep up to date with new technologies at trade shows and congresses.
- You will also support teams in troubleshooting day-to-day technical issues.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a senior backend developer and the development as well as operation of large backend systems
- Experience with the leading cloud providers (preferably with Azure)
- Interest in the serverless approach and configuration as code philosophy
- Experience with Typescript and configuring CI/CD pipelines from various vendors (e.g. CircleCI and GitHub Actions).
- Hands-on mentality and thought leader and trailblazer to implement working prototypes
- Good command of written and spoken English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20184, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.