Inspection, Test and Validation Engineer Automotive | EMC, Measurement | Inhouse (mfd)
Our medium-sized client is part of a successful international group of companies with locations in Germany and abroad. For many years, it has specialized in automotive applications for Tier1's and OEM's for the development and production of electronic and electromechanical assemblies for automotive applications, especially in sensor technology.
Become a part of a steadily growing location with your experience and the opportunity to grow with it!
Nürtingen (Home Office up to 30%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As an Inspection, Test and Validation Engineer Automotive, you plan and design tests and inspections, carry them out and evaluate and document them.
- In doing so, you will create test specifications based on customer and standard requirements.
- You will also develop validation plans and support their commercial evaluation.
- You conceptualize and create test setups and act as a contact person for customers with questions regarding validation planning, test execution and test results.
- You will coordinate test activities with project teams and coordinate external service providers.
- You collaborate on FMEA workshops in projects and provide technical support in development projects.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the maintenance, calibration and servicing of testing equipment and the performance and documentation of requalification testing of products.
- You have a relevant degree, a relevant apprenticeship or professional experience in the area you are looking for
- Experience in the areas of testing, inspection and validation, preferably in the automotive environment, but explicitly also in other industries such as medical technology or automation
- Ideally EMC(Electromagnetic compatibility) knowledge, although basic knowledge is sufficient
- Experience with measurement technology
- Good knowledge of English and expandable knowledge of German. Willingness to learn German in a timely manner should exist
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20178, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.