Project Manager / Electrical Engineer | VOB, Transport Infrastructure Projects, Eastern Europe (mfd)
The company is an internationally active player in the design, maintenance and construction of traffic engineering systems. It is on a strong growth path and offers its employees a stable and attractive workplace.
Support, execution, management and coordination of turn-key projects, mainly in Eastern Europe
Alternatively Mannheim (Home Office up to 40%) or Hamburg (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Project Manager / Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the execution, control and coordination of projects with budget responsibility in the single-digit million range.
- You will ensure on-time project delivery with special attention to technical and commercial success.
- In addition, you will take over the interface management of the involved internal and
- external departments.
- You coordinate and control external stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you will conduct contract negotiations and be responsible for the conclusion, also on site.
- You support the sales team in relevant issues during the acquisition phase.
- Successfully completed engineering studies or comparable professional training
- At least 4 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years as project manager
- Experience in contract negotiation and awarding construction contracts (VOB)
- Initial technical management experience is an advantage
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English and ideally knowledge of Eastern European languages
- Willingness to travel internationally
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20160, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.