The company is an internationally active player in the design, maintenance and construction of traffic engineering systems. It is on a strong growth path and offers its employees a stable and attractive workplace.
Design an innovative solution in a cloud environment for a company that supports traffic engineering infrastructure. Within Germany it is possible to exclusively work remotely from home.
Alternatively Mannheim (Home Office up to 80%) or Germany (Home Office 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Backend Developer TypeScript you are responsible for the conception and further development of features for a solution for the digitalization of traffic-related assets.
- You will implement backend services with Node.js or TypeScript.
- For this purpose, you will work on creating new concepts and features participate in the design of software architectures.
- Apart from occasional visits to the company site, working remotely from home is possible within Germany.
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable education in a technical environment
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development with TypeScript and Node.js
- Knowledge with Git, Jira, and Confluence is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage - and at least the willingness to learn German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20157, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.