Inhouse Consultant SAP Business Intelligence | SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud | Home Office (mfd)
Our client is a mechanical engineering company and market leader in its segment. It owns and runs production facilities in many European countries, but also in America and the Far East. It is represented in important markets all over the world by its own subsidiaries or sales partners, so that it is represented in all focal points of its market. In recent years, the company has increased its sales and earnings and, with innovative developments, increased sales of its products especially in the Asian and American markets.
Gathering the requirements of the business units and, based on this, designing and developing BI solutions in an agile project environment.
München (Home Office up to 60%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Inhouse Consultant SAP Business Intelligence you will conduct requirements workshops, analyze them and design corresponding BI solutions.
- You will implement these in SAP BW or with S/4HANA Embedded Analytics.
- You will develop BI frontends with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office.
- You will enhance existing BI solutions according to requirements.
- You will accompany the GO-LIVE of the solution, the hypercare phase and the subsequent change management.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design and implementation of business intelligence solutions
- Experience with SAP BW, ideally with SAP BW/4HANA, and ABAP knowledge
- Knowledge of the SAP Logistic Information System (LIS) is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English skills, German skills are desirable
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20145, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.