SAP S/4HANA Analyst Sales and Logistics | SAP SD, global player, up to 120.000 €, Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a global player in the chemical industry with numerous successful products. It offers its employees a great deal of creative freedom, an international, diverse working environment, and attractive compensation.
As SAP S/4HANA Analyst Sales and Logistics you will support the migration to a SAP S/4 HANA environment in the area of Sales and Delivery (SAP SD).
Antwerpen (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As SAP S/4HANA Analyst Sales and Logistics you will analyze and optimize existing business processes within the SAP system in cooperation with the different business teams and the SAP team.
- The goal is to implement SAP S/4HANA in Sales and Logistics based on an existing SAP SD module.
- In the run-up, the needs analysis of the business units is to be carried out and which functions are to be implemented for the various stakeholders in commercial areas (e.g., sales, logistics, etc.) is to be examined.
- Cross-functional coordination of process designs and implementation are also part of your tasks.
- You will ensure test quality by creating and monitoring test concepts and promote collaboration across sites by actively exchanging information.
- Conduct training to ensure that business processes and the corresponding implementation in IT systems are understood.
- Completed studies in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of functional / technical knowledge in SAP SD (possibly also SAP MM) implementation in industrial and / or consulting companies
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of business process management in SAP environment, including relevant experience in business process analysis and design
- Order to Cash knowledge
- Experience in IT change management, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, functional and technical specification design, pilot testing, operations management and project management
- Experience in the process industry, ideally plastics or chemicals, with detailed knowledge of sales and logistics
- Good English and German language skills, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20113, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). Your data will never be forwarded by us without your explicit consent for each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.