SAP S/4Hana Analyst PM - Plant Maintenance | SAP PM, S/4Hana | up to 140.000 € | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a global player in the chemical industry with numerous successful products. It offers its employees a great deal of creative freedom, an international, diverse working environment, and attractive compensation.
As SAP S/4 HANA Analyst PM you will support the migration to a SAP S/4 HANA environment in the area of Plant Maintenance.
Köln (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As SAP S/4Hana Analyst PM - Plant Maintenance you will analyze and optimize existing business processes within the SAP PM / Plant Maintenance system in collaboration with the various business teams and the SAP team.
- The goal is to implement SAP S/4 HANA in Plant Maintenance based on an existing SAP PM module.
- In the run-up, the needs analysis of the business units is to be carried out and it is to be investigated which functions are to be implemented for the different stakeholders in in the area of plant operators and the maintenance teams.
- Cross-functional coordination of process designs and implementation are also part of your tasks.
- You will ensure test quality by creating and monitoring test concepts and promote collaboration across sites by actively sharing information.
- Conduct training to ensure that business processes and the corresponding implementation in IT systems are understood.
- Completed studies in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of functional / technical knowledge in SAP PM - implementation in industrial and / or consulting companies
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of business process management in SAP - environment, including relevant experience in business process analysis and design
- Experience in IT change management, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, functional and technical specification design, pilot testing, operations management and project management
- Experience in process industry, ideally plastics or chemical industry, with detailed knowledge in Plant Maintenance
- Good English and German language skills, both written and spoken
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20112, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.