IT Manager Finance | SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, FI, CO | Operations, Project Management | 50% H.O. (mfd)
Our client is a mechanical engineering company and market leader in its segment. It owns and runs production facilities in many European countries, but also in America and the Far East. It is represented in important markets all over the world by its own subsidiaries or sales partners, so that it is represented in all focal points of its market. In recent years, the company has increased its sales and earnings and, with innovative developments, increased sales of its products especially in the Asian and American markets.
Exciting task in the finance department of a corporate group. Operation and further development of the IT systems in this department.
Alternatively München (Home Office up to 50%) or Lisboa (Home Office up to 50%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As IT Manager Finance you are responsible for the implementation of the IT roadmap, IT operations and the management of IT projects in this department.
- You are responsible for the IT service and support processes for all finance applications, especially SAP FI/CO and related systems.
- You will lead Finance-IT into the future by defining and planning the migration from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA and being involved in innovation management.
- You will manage the Finance-IT project portfolio, from ERP rollouts to system patches and new system implementations.
- In this role, you will manage a team of 10 employees
- Degree in a relevant field of study
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the implementation of SAP solutions in the finance domain
- Experience in the implementation of or migration to S/4 HANA is an advantage
- Experience in project management and in leading (international) teams
- Good command of written and spoken English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20087, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.