Software Developer JAVA | Spring, Elasticsearch, Scrum | 90% Homeoffice in Bavaria (mfd)
Our client is a quality-oriented, internationally strongly expanding wholesale and service company in the metalworking industry with over 3,000 employees. The company holds a leading position in Europe and is active in Asia with its quality products and its own branches and partners. The company has nine locations in Germany.
Cross-sectional software engineering task in a medium-sized, stable company environment, a high home office share in Bavaria is possible (90%)
Alternatively München (Home Office up to 90%) or Bayern (Home Office 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Software Developer JAVA you will work in a larger, interdisciplinary team of developers and take on a broad field of activities in the design and optimization of the online store
- Within the agile development framework you will design performant and scalable solutions with JAVA and Spring and sustainably ensure the appropriate code quality
- In doing so, you will be able to co-design with regard to new technologies that will be used in the deployment of the platform.
- In addition to your developer skills, your communication skills in stakeholder management are also in demand.
- After an intensive training at the location in Munich, you can work remotely from your home office in the Bavarian area for the most part (about 90%).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in JAVA development with Spring.
- Good frontend skills, e.g. with Angular are an advantage
- Knowledge in Lucene search technologies (Elasticsearch / SOLR) as well as in Hybris would be ideal
- Cross-sectional basic knowledge in Git, Jenkins and Docker and in Microservices
- Good knowledge of German OR English for working in an international team
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20073, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.