Developer Embedded Software | C, RTOS, CAN, HiL, agil | Inhouse, Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client is an international high-tech company and ranks among the top 3 companies worldwide with its products. It has been producing machines at its medium-sized German location for well over 50 years and enjoys a high reputation in the market. In addition, the company belongs to an extremely well-known parent company.
Strengthen a familiar, well-coordinated team in which you can contribute your experience as an embedded developer and learn new things with freedom and creative possibilities!
Hannover (Home Office up to 40%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Developer Embedded Software, you code, design and implement software for construction machinery that is at the forefront of technology worldwide.
- You will work primarily at your workplace, but sometimes also on-site at the machines at the location itself.
- You test and debug software on the hardware in the loop / HiL system or directly on the machine.
- You also develop and integrate new software architecture for the new generation of construction machines and work in an international team.
- You will also work on the implementation of software-driven innovations such as machine learning and autonomous systems and support with requirements.
- The position therefore offers the opportunity to think outside the box, learn new things and develop yourself further!
- Relevant degree or training or comparable professional experience.
- Several years of experience in embedded software development with C.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANalyzer, Hardware in the Loop / HiL and Real-Time Operating System / RTOS and agile methods.
- Ideally, but explicitly not a must, experience with Human Machine Interface / HMI and C++.
- Good knowledge of English as well as the willingness to improve the already somewhat existing German skills in a timely manner. Our client will support you!
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20060, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.