Our medium-sized client has long been an important partner of various accident insurance companies in Germany. It is one of the top 3 companies in its segment. With its IT processes and services, people are helped quickly in emergency situations. It is also characterised by continuous growth and a high degree of digitalization.
With Your development experience, You contribute to the further development and optimisation of the IT system landscape with a lot of freedom and in an agile environment.
Alternatively München (Home Office up to 95%) or Germany (Home Office 100%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Software Developer C# / .NET You are significantly involved in the further development of a core application on .NET platforms.
- In doing so, You will support the relocation of the applications to the Azure Cloud and thus contribute to fail-safety.
- You will also assume product responsibility for a geo-information system.
- Further, You will develop interfaces (SOAP and REST) for data exchange with clients and partner companies.
- In addition, You will transfer technical requirements into development specifications in requirements engineering in close coordination with the specialist department and contribute Your own ideas for process optimisation.
- Several years of development experience with C#, .NET and Azure
- Good knowledge of German or English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20040, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.