React Native Developer | Android, IOS | 70.000€ | uo to 100% Home-Office (mfd)
Our client is a competence center for software and digitalization for an important segment of the automotive industry.
As a React Native Developer, you will develop an online B2C commerce platform in an agile team and plan the use of future architectures, tools and frameworks.
Alternatively Köln or Germany (Home Office)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As React Native Developer you will develop in a team on a highly frequented online trading platform in the B2C aftermarket.
- In the Scrum team (Product Owner, UX, QA, Developer) you will create and implement the product vision.
- You will develop user experience features and implement insights from analytics and A/B testing.
- Using Crashlytics, Sentry, Jest and Detox you keep an eye on the quality of the app.
- You are responsible for the release process and support the Process Owners in using the App Store.
- You keep up to date with the latest technical developments and decide independently and as part of the team which libraries and architectures to use.
- You have experience in app development on iOS and Android using ReactNative.
- You are confident in using tools such as Firebase, Fastlane, Jest, Storybook, and Detox
- You have experience in the app release process and with App Store / Play Store guidelines
- You have a good command of English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20033, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.