Backend Developer .NET | RESTful, Azure, JScript | Startup, Inhouse, 100% Home-Office possible (mfd)
Our client is a competence center for software and digitalization for an important segment of the automotive industry.
You will develop solutions in the eCommerce area as part of a team and help decide on a new technology stack.
Alternatively Köln or Germany (Home Office)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Backend Developer .NET, you will be responsible for a centralized RESTful API that is a core component of an e-commerce application.
- This application is already generating high double digit millions in revenue.
- Further development of a C# solution into an Azure, Typescript, JScript environment.
- You will support the webshop application and API developments.
- You will work closely with the PO, UX/UI, QA teams and the app developers.
- You will continuously monitor the performance, quality and security of the APIs
- and participate in the search and selection of a new advanced technology stack.
- Several years of professional experience in .NET development with common backend frameworks.
- Experience with Azure, Typescript and JScript is desirable.
- You have a good understanding of RESTful API design.
- You have a good command of English.
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20028, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.