Senior DevOps Engineer YOCTO | Embedded LINUX | World Market Leader | Inhouse, 80% Home-Office (mfd)
Our client is a traditional Bavarian company that is more than 100 years old - a world market leader in its sector which enjoys highest reputation. Its products are technologically state of the art in the entertainment industry and are used worldwide.
With all your experience, you can contribute with a lot of freedom to a well-known world market leader and work with state of the art technologies!
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer YOCTO you look at software development holistically! You are involved in the expansion of the development and system environment in an agile working environment.
- You automate the processes in software development and software testing.
- Likewise, you are responsible for Continuous Integration / CI and Continuous Delivery and Deployment / CD.
- You are the contact person for error analysis and troubleshooting in the development infrastructure.
- You will help to shape the IT processes and the virtualized IT infrastructure for software development.
- Several years of professional experience in YOCTO embedded LINUX.
- Experience in DevOps, ideally in a larger software development department.
- Good command of English
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20015, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.