Senior System Administrator | Microsoft, IT security, server, networks (mfd)
Our client is a classic hidden champion in the heart of the Ruhr region. For almost 40 years, high-tech has been created in the field of microelectronics for the automotive industry and other sectors. At the company headquarters in Dortmund, 1,000 employees, about 50 of them in IT, are involved in this success story.
You will support not only the operation, but also the expansion and modernization of the company's IT infrastructure.
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As Senior System Administrator you will support the operation and expansion of the server infrastructure and network.
- You are significantly involved in the further development and modernization of the IT infrastructure of the branch offices.
- Collaboration and management of modernization projects in the area of Microsoft with the topics Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, MS Exchange, Backup & Virtualization.
- Support and collaboration in projects in the area of IT Security and ISMS/TISAX.
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study, or you have trained as an IT specialist.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of servers and networks
- You work in a structured and analytical manner and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and optionally German
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 20000, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.