ORACLE DBA | Database Administration, High Availability, Big Data | Inhouse (mfd)
Our client is a classic hidden champion in the heart of the Ruhr region. For almost 40 years, high-tech has been created in the field of microelectronics for the automotive industry and other sectors. At the company headquarters in Dortmund, 1,000 employees, about 50 of them in IT, are involved in this success story.
As an ORACLE DBA, you will be involved in all steps of the software projects.Planning, logistics and production control environment.
Dortmund (Home Office up to 20%)
Type of Contract:
Permanent position at our client; no staff leasing
- As ORACLE DBA you are responsible for operation (high availability), monitoring, tuning, patching as well as backup & recovery of Oracle databases.
- You optimize and further develop concepts and methods of database-supported IT processes.
- You are responsible for the storage of the accruing production data (>200GB daily).
- Ideally you have first experiences with Big Data and the analysis of data.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as ORACLE DBA
- Structured, analytical and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English and optional German language skills
Make your next career move and apply right here or send us your application including the reference number 19999, your desired salary, your willingness to travel and relocate via email (no cover letter required). We will treat your application as strictly confidential. We will never forward your personal data without your explicit consent to each individual case.
With more than 25 years of experience, Vesterling is one of the leading international technology recruiting and human resources consulting firms. Our core services are recruiting of technical and functional experts up to technology executive search on board level, open training courses as well as tailor-made training programs for companies, career services and outplacement. Our consultants, themselves experts in IT and engineering, support you in all aspects of your career and help you select suitable positions.